Liquid nutritional supplement for horses, ponies and donkeys. Contains natural herbs with important nutrients such as chondroitin and glucosamine - which help to increase flexibility. Artiflex complements the body’s natural joint protection.
- Improves mobility and suppleness.
- Assists articular movement.
MSM (METHYL SULPHONYL METHANE)
- MSM is a sulphurous substance found in nature. It is used in cell structure and production of hormones, enzymes and antioxidants. Since MSM is used continuously during metabolism, the body requires continuous supply. Most animals and people require a dietary supplement in addition to that MSM which is consumed naturally through food. MSM has a pain-reducing effect and has shown itself to be useful in joint functionality, but has also a positive effect on hair.
- Artiflex has been recently developed with the aim of protecting cartilages and joints, but also to relieve joint pain.
- The product contains chondroitin and glucosamine (of marine origin), promoting joint care.
- Difficult cases: for horses 40 ml and ponies – 20 ml/day during 3 weeks.
- Preventive use: horses 40 ml/day for 7 days; ponies 20ml/day for 7 days.
- Can be used during gestation, suckling and for young animals.
- We recommend stopping usage the product at least 48 hours before competition.
chondroitin sulphate 60 000 mg/kg, glucosamine sulphate 70 000 mg/kg. Harpagophytum, calendula and arnica.
ADDITIVES PER LITRE:
MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 60 000 mg. E6 Zinc (sulphate) 3 500 mg,
E4 Copper (sulphate) 2 500 mg,
E5 Manganese (sulphate) 3 000 mg.
This product is based on herbs. Different animals may react differently to natural substances in herbs. The claims listed in this product sheet are based on general information about herbs.
This product should not be classified as a medicine. If you have other questions regarding your horse's health, we recommend that you contact your veterinary.