CMV Sport is formulated to provide lipo-soluble vitamins (soluble in fatty substances) so as to be stocked in the organism. These vitamins (A, D3, E) renew digestive and respiratory cells and those of the retina. They provide bones with calcium phosphate, aid the bones’ protein framework and are indispensable in reproduction and in muscular activity. They stimulate the immune system, help stock other vitamins, are anti-infectious and aid growth.
- CMV Sport increases the efficiency of vitamins and minerals.
- By means of its composition of vitamins, amino acids, minerals, trace elements, CMV Sport develops and maximises animal’s capacities both physical and physiological.
- Furthermore, CMV Sport provides hydro-soluble vitamins (soluble in water) that can not be stored by the organism. It is therefore essential to supply them daily in food. These vitamins (C, B1, B2, B5, B6, B12, PP) are anti-infectious, regulate the temperature and aid growth. They play a role in crepuscular vision and in nerve and respiratory cells. They are important for the constitution of haemoglobin and heart contraction. They synthesise the antibody carrying globules.
- The Methionine and Lysine (amino acids), which CMV Sport is composed of, protect the liver and have a role in growth.
- The minerals (Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Sodium) are indispensable for growth, for bone structure and for nerve impulses. They are all found in the skeleton, the blood and in lymph. They tone the heart and balance the organism’s acid base.
- The trace elements (Iron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Cobalt, Sulphur, Iodine, Selenium) are: anti-infectious, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-ageing, anti-anaemic, anti-parasite, act on the heart, reproduction, growth, thermal regulation. These are the principal virtues, but there are still many more.
- Horses in full moult, mares in gestation or lactation as well as foals use these elements to renew their coat and reinforce their tails, manes and hooves, to nourish the foetus or the foal, for mares and for body growth, for foals. The use of CMV Sport is aimed at meeting these at times of intense demands, but it cannot replace a suitable balanced feed that meets the horse’s needs.
HOW TO USE THE PRODUCT?
- To be used every second week.
- Horses and large ponies: 20 g/day.
- Foals and ponies: 10 g/day.
- Quantities can be adapted depending on the needs of specific animal.
- Can be used for maintenance, during growth, moulting, gestation and suckling.
- For animal use only!
1 kg & 5 kg
calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, organic molasses, magnesium oxide, sorbitol (100 mg/kg).
crude fibres 0.05%,
fat content 0.05%,
crude ash 60.05%,
lysine 350 mg/kg,
methionine 240 mg/kg.
This product is based on herbs. Different animals may react differently to natural substances in herbs. The claims listed in this product sheet are based on general information about herbs.
This product should not be classified as a medicine. If you have other questions regarding your horse's health, we recommend that you contact your veterinary.