Contributes to good bacterial flora in the intestines. To be used during dietary change, medical treatment or antibiotic intake which may affect digestion or in case of digestion disturbances. Can be used during pregnancy or nursing. Suitable also for puppies and kittens older than 3 weeks.
- FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) are prebiotics that act as a food source for the ‘good’ bacteria (lactobacillus and bifidobacteria) while they cannot be used by the pathogenic bacteria.
- By adding FOS to the diet, the growth of ‘good’ bacteria are stimulated while ‘bad’ bacteria are suppressed.
CONTRIBUTES TO BETTER DIGESTION
- Oak bark, charcoal, grapefruit seeds and thyme have antibacterial effect.
- Oak bark and charcoal regulate the amount of liquids in stool.
- To be used during dietary change, medical treatment or antibiotic intake which may affect digestion or in case of digestion disturbances.
- Can be used during pregnancy or nursing.
- Suitable also for puppies and kittens older than 3 weeks.
- DOGS/PUPPIES: 1gr/kg of body weight of animal.
- CATS/ KITTENS: 2 gr/kg of body weight of animal.
- The product can be given every day.
- Serve together with a meal.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30°C.
sugar processing products, minerals, oak bark, charcoal, thyme, grapefruit seeds, yeast, fructo-oligosaccharides.
crude ash 10.24%,
crude fibre 6.12%,
calcium 3200 mg/kg,
lysine 300 mg/kg,
methionine 150 mg/kg,
sodium 50 mg/kg.