Husse reward Snacks counteract tartar, contribute to a good breath and is dye free. They do not smell and are non-sticky and also, they are easy to digest for your dog.
- Serve Husse Snacks as it is.
- A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog.
- Give Husse Snacks to reward your dog.
- Keep the box dry and at room temperature.
- Don’t forget to close the box after each use.
- Husse Snacks are a healthy treat for your dog. Perfect to use as rewards when training your dog.
cereals, meat and meat derivatives from chicken (15%), derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals.
crude protein 25.0%,
crude oils and fats 7.5%,
crude fibre 2.5%,
crude ash 7.0%
TRACE -ELEMENTS (added/kg):
Copper (Cupric(II)sulphate pentahydrate) 5.0mg,
Zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) 65.0 mg,
Iron (Ferrous sulphate monohydrate) 50.0 mg,
Manganese (Manganese(II)oxide) 35.0 mg,
Cobalt (Basic cobaltous carbonate monohydrate) 0.5 mg,
Iodine (Calcium iodate) 1.5 mg.
A (alfa-retinyl acetate) 15000 IU/IE,
D3 (cholecalciferol) 1500 IU/IE,
E (dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 60 IU/IE,
C (ascorbyl phosphate) 20 mg.