Clumping cat litter with urinary protein indicator.
ADDED CARBON FOR ODOUR CONTROL AND ADDED THYME FOR ITS ANTISEPTIC PROPERTIES.
- This innovative clumping cat litter has excellent absorbency and is processed from white Bentonite clay of finest quality.
- Added carbon (3%): activated carbon formula provides highly effective odour control by absorbing traces of organic compounds, contained in cats’ faeces and urine.
- With thyme, which contains thymol, a volatile oil that gives antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
- Urinary lithiasis is a common disease for cats. If the cat’s kidney function is normal, there’s no protein in the urine. When the kidney or the ureter is infected, protein will appear in the urine.
- A non-toxic and harmless active ingredient is added so that Husse cat litter can detect proteinuria.
HOW TO DETERMINE WHETHER PROTEIN IS PASSED IN THE URINE?
- If the yellow cat litter indicator turns blue, it means your cat may suffer from urinary diseases or infections.
- The cat litter yellow particles turn blue in 30 minutes after the cat urinates and this lasts for a week. At the same time, your cat increases the amount of times which it urinates; there is mixed blood in the urine, dysuria and screaming because of painful urination. Then, there is likely to be a disease in the urinary system. You need to contact the vet as soon as possible.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Fill the tray with litter to a depth of at least 5-6 cm.
- Remove solid lumps and other dirtied parts of the litter with a slotted scoop and top-up the level of the litter every day.
- Change litter completely when necessary, washing and drying the tray thoroughly. One box of 6 L lasts for one month for one cat.