Kristal is a complementary food for cats and dogs that tends to reduce the occurrence of kidney stones.
WHAT IS KRISTAL ?
- A complementary food for cats that tends to reduce the occurrence of kidney stones. Kristal is very effective, especially in combination with traditional treatments and is also ideal as a preventive.
- A natural, herbal treatment which contains a powerful combination of herbal extracts such as ammonium chloride supported by the ash tree to break up kidney stones. Couch grass and asparagus help waste disposal and the prevention of new crystals.
- Promote healthy functioning of the kidney.
- Fight kidney infections.
- Improve urinary flow.
- Reduce the pain and discomfort of kidney stones.
- Work quickly yet gently.
- Contain no chemicals.
- Have all-natural ingredients.
- Help your cat/dog release urine.
- Dogs: 5 gr or 10 ml for 10 kg weight.
- Cats: 5 gr or 10 ml per day for 5 days, for one month.
- Put the product in the cat’s or dog’s food.
- Can be used also during gestation, lactation and for kittens and puppies.
- Prevention is far better than cure. You are advised to stick to normal cat food. Also, monitor your cat's drinking habits. Be sure to ensure your cat is getting plenty of fresh water.
Biological cereals, biological molasses, biscuits (wheat, sugar, fat), ammonium chloride break up the calcified stones, couch grass (Triticum repens), asparagus (Asparagus officinalis) and ash tree (Fraxinus excelsior).
and crude ashes 1%.
reduction of the urinary pH: 4d8
ammonium chloride: 50000 mg.