Kristal Minus paste can be taken to encourage acidification of the dogs and cats urine.
- The acidification characteristics of methionine and vitamin C, as well as the low phosphorus and magnesium contents, will reduce the reoccurrence of and aid the dissolution of struvite stone. It also supports renal function. The required daily intake varies according to the individual need and is depending on the pH level from the urine. Efficiency can be checked by a decrease of pH in the urine. A regular check is therefore recommended. The recommended length of time for use is up to 6 months.
Reccomended daily intake
- CAT: 4-6 g (or as much needed) 2x day.
- DOG: 9-18 g (according to the body weight and need) 2x day.
- 2g: to press dispenser once.
- Feed the product directly before or after daily meals.
- Water should be available at all times.
Derivates of vegetable origin, oils and fats, yeast, dextrose, meat and animal derivates, DL-Methionine.
Crude oils and fats 30.0%,
crude protein 18.5%,
crude ash 2.0%,
crude _bre 0.3%,
Nutritional additives: vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol) 275 mg, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 880 mg, DL-Methionine 80000 mg, contains EU approved antioxidants and preservatives.