Kroketter Fisk is a complete food containing all the nutrients that cats need. Rich in animal proteins, it is also enriched with taurine - an essential dietary requirement for all cats.
- 76.5% Animal protein of total protein content
RICH IN MINERALS TO SUPPORT HEALTHY BONES AND TEETH
- Contains the right balance of calcium and phosphorus to support healthy bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of these minerals.
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Optimal levels of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which help maintain the colour of the coat.
OPTIMAL URINARY TRACT HEALTH
- Low amounts of magnesium and controlled urinary pH help reduce crystal formation and support optimal urinary tract health.
HELPS PREVENT HAIRBALLS
- Contains natural fibre to help prevent hair balls formation in the intestinal tract.
- Contains beet fibre to help the passage of food and promote firm stools.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which support the immune system.
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it promotes eye health and a healthy heart.
- Contains chicken, which is naturally rich in taurine
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat
- Contains fish to give a great taste
- More than 75% animal protein to satisfy cats’ carnivorous needs out of total protein content
|Daily Ration / 24 Hours
|50 - 100 g
Leave some Kroketter where your cat can reach it any time. Cats eat often in small quantities. Adult cats eat from 50 to 100 g of food /day, depending on weight and level of activity. You can serve Kroketter plain, or moistened with water.
meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, fish and fish derivatives (fish 4%), vegetables, minerals, yeast, yucca (125 mg/kg).
fat content 16.0%,
crude ash 8.0%,
crude fibre 2.5%,
taurine 2500 mg/kg.
vitamin A 30000 IU/kg,
vitamin D 1500 IU/kg,
vitamin E 150 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 75 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 2 mg/kg,
E4 (Copper) 10 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 86 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 97.5 mg/kg,
E8 (Selenium) 0.3 mg/kg,