Kyckling & Potatis is a highly digestible and extremely palatable dog food, which has been formulated to meet the nutritional requirements of adult dogs with sensitive skin or digestion, but can also be fed to healthy dogs as the food is an excellent maintenance dog food.
NO WHEAT GLUTEN, EASY DIGESTIBLE FORMULA
- Kyckling & Potatis contains no wheat gluten and is suitable for dogs with sensitive digestive systems and problems with allergies. This formula contains no wheat gluten, beef or dairy products.
- Highly digestible with carefully selected ingredients based on chicken and potato. Potato is a highly digestible energy source which is very palatable for dogs and is a gluten free ingredient.
- The second carbohydrate source is corn, known as a hypo-allergic cereal for dogs. The combination of potato and corn is very easily digestible, also for sensitive dogs.
- The chicken and potato recipe is also free from any artificial colorings or flavourings and preserved naturally with a combination of natural Tocopherols.
RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS
- Contains Vitamin E and selenium for cell protection.
- Contains dried apples which are a natural source of cell-protecting antioxidants (polyphenols).
- Tomatoes were added for superior palatability and as source of lycopene, another cell-protecting antioxidant that help improve the condition and immunity.
SUPPORTS A HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Apples contain pectins, food fibers that help to maintain a healthy digestive tract and promote optimal stool consistency.
RICH IN MINERALS TO SUPPORT HEALTHY BONES AND TEETH
- Contains calcium and phosphorous to support healthy bones and teeth.
- Contains vitamin D for optimal absorption of phosphorous.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which support immune system.
- Fructo-oligosaccharides support optimal immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6.
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to help improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- With copper to stimulate enzymes which help maintain colour of coat.
- Contains only the highest quality of fat to give a great taste.
|2 - 10 kg
||11 - 30 kg
||30 kg +
|20-14g x kg
||13,5- 11,5g x kg
||10,5g x kg
1 dl = 35 g. Recommended amount depends on your dog’s age and activity levels and should be split over two meals a day. Always feed Husse dry food with a bowl of fresh water.
chicken (50%), potato (12%), rice, maize, animal fat, linseed, hydrolyzed animal protein, vegetable fibers, salmon oil, minerals, apple, tomato, yeast, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), potassium chloride, Tagetes, yucca.
fat content 16.0%,
crude ash 7.5%,
crude fibre 2.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%,
omega-6 fatty acids 2.0%.
Nutritional additives :
vitamin A 17870 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1620 IU/kg,
vitamin E 500 mg/kg,
iron (E1) 201 mg/kg,
iodine (E2) 3.1 mg/kg,
copper (E4) 7.5 mg/kg,
manganese (E5) 62.5 mg/kg,
zinc (E6) 120 mg/kg,
selenium (E8) 0.2 mg/kg,
beta carotene 1 mg/kg,
biotin 1 mg/kg ;