Husse Light is the ideal food to keep your dog’s weight under control. Light contains less fat and calories than other foods but still meets all the nutritional needs of your dog. Also suitable for older dogs and for inactive dogs with a low energy need. Free from colourants.
- 80.4% Animal protein of total protein content
LOW CALORIE CONTENT
- Carefully chosen ingredients with high nutritional content but less fat.
- Rich in fibre to satisfy appetite with fewer calories.
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorous to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium and phosphorous.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost immune system.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain colour of coat.
- Contains hydrolysed chicken protein to give a great taste.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
SUITABLE FOR DOGS WITH DIABETES
- Low energy content and presence of slow release fibres make Husse Light particulary suitable for dogs with diabetes. Dogs with Diabetes should be fed smaller amounts of food throughout the day (4-5 feeds).
Serve Husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding table is merely a guide, the daily amount has to be adjusted according to the dog’s individual requirements. Divide it into at least two meals per day.
|2 - 10 kg
||11 - 30 kg
|23 - 16 g x kg
||15 - 12 g x kg
||11 - 10 g x kg
chicken, rice, rice flour, animal fat, vegetable fibres, linseed, yeast, salmon oil, hydrolysed animal protein, salt, dried whole eggs, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), lecithin, sea algae, Tagetes
protein 26.0% (80.4% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 9.5%,
crude ash 7.0%,
crude fibre 3.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.1%.
vitamin A 20850 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1895 IU/kg,
vitamin E 580 mg/kg,
vitamin C 200 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3.1 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 7.5 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 62 mg/kg,
3b605 (zinc) 108 mg/kg, 3b607 (zinc) 12 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
L-carnitine 40 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg;
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.