Pelleted complementary feed for horses. For competition or hard-working horses. During preparations for mating. The supplement meets every vitamin deficiency. These critical factors are essential for the biochemical reactions of the body. They work to bind calcium, promote bone matrix protein indispensable for growth, temperature regulation, and for the muscles, the formation of haemoglobin, contractions of the heart, etc.
- The minerals chosen, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and sodium, all act in nerve impulses (cramp and good muscle function) among other things because they are present throughout the body.
- Trace elements included, such as iron, improve muscle oxygenation as it is an integral part of haemoglobin.
- Selenium, in combination with vitamin E, fights premature ageing of the body. Selenium is essential for growth and for muscle fibre strength. Iodine regulates body temperature and helps the correct absorption of nutrients.
- Cobalt is active in the synthesis of vitamin B12 and in the bloodstream. Glycine is an essential amino acid for muscular effort and ensures rapid recovery after competitions.
- All these elements are known. Rather than merely mixing vitamins and minerals, Husse has, instead, prepared a yeast-based product, calling on the benefits of nature and her plants.
- Sport horses: 30 g/day/animal.
- Mares: 15 g/day/animal.
- Ponies, foals: 10 g/day/animal.
- Administered continuously for sport horses and mares.
- 15 days per month for ponies and foals.
- Can be used during growth, for maintenance, during moulting, gestation, suckling.
- For animal use only.
dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, brewer's yeast, fenugreek, magnesium oxide, alfalfa, biological molasses, flaxseed oil, gentian, fennel, boldo, nettle, thyme, anise.
crude ash 20.21%,
E672Vit A 4000000 IU,
E671Vit D3 800000 IU,
3a700Vit E 800 IU,
Vit B1 3200 mg,
E101Vit B2 400 mg,
Vit B5 1600 mg,
3a831Vit B6 400 mg,
Vit B12 4 mg,
E300Vit C 1000 mg,
E375Vit PP 1000 mg,
3a891Choline (choline chloride) 500 mg.
E5 Manganese (manganese chelates of amino acids) 1500 mg,
E1 Fer (ferrous chelate of amino acids) 1500 mg,
E6 Zinc (zinc chelate of amino acids) 1500 mg,
E4 Copper (copper chelate of amino acids) 1000 mg,
E2 Iodine (sodium iodide) 100 mg,
E3 Cobalt (cobalt carbonate) 50 mg,
3b8.10 Selenium (selenomethionine) 20 mg
Glycine (E640): 5000 mg/kg,
Methionine (3c301): 2000 mg/kg,
Lysine (3.2.1): 2000 mg/kg.