Liquid complementary feed for horses and ponies. Contributes to better respiratory hygiene. Respiration + contributes to better respiratory hygiene of horses and ponies. The natural ingredients in the product make it very effective in combating bacterial and allergic horse coughs. Respiration + provides effective, long-lasting and soothing relief to your trusty companion.
- Renowned for its antiseptic and antibacterial action on the upper (the sinuses) and lower (lungs) airways, eucalyptus calms coughs, loosening bronchial and sinus mucus. Eucalyptus reduces reactions to respiratory allergies.
- Refreshing, expectorant action, helping expel bronchial mucus. With an antiseptic action on upper (sinuses) and lower (lungs) airways, mint also reduces reactions to respiratory allergies.
- A pulmonary antiseptic with cough-relieving properties, particularly for dry coughs caused by allergies, rosemary is also a powerful general stimulant.
- As well-known as eucalyptus for respiratory problems, every good respiratory product contains essential pine oil to effectively combat a broad range of respiratory conditions, such as colds, bronchitis, tracheitis, sinusitis, etc. Pine has an antiseptic and antibacterial action.
- Horses and bigger ponies 50 ml/day
- Smaller ponies and foals 25 ml/day
- Recommended use from 3-5 days. Reapply as necessary
- Particularly suitable during more humid periods of the year and wintertime and also in case of dusty forage or pellets
- Can be used during gestation, suckling and for young animal
essential oil of eucalyptus, essential oil of pine, essential oil of mint, essential oil of rosemary.