Valp Mini is a Super Premium food for puppies of smaller breeds which supplies the extra nutrients, vitamins and minerals that they need whilst growing up. It is suitable as a starter for puppies from 3 weeks old and as complete food from 4 weeks to adulthood. Also, ideal for pregnant and nursing bitches.
- 84% Animal protein of total protein content
RICH IN MINERALS TO STRENGTHEN BONES AND TEETH
- Right balance of calcium and phosphorus to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D to increase absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- High energy content means smaller portions to avoid stomach problems.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool.
- Rich in fibre to stimulate intestinal motility and to improve texture of stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which increase resistance to disease and boost immune system.
- With beta-carotene, an antioxidant to strengthen natural immunity.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to counteract inflammations and strengthen immunity.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Contains biotin, a B-vitamin, to help build up a good coat.
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which enhance colour of coat.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
To ease the transition from mother’s milk to solid food, at around 4 weeks of age you can moisten Husse puppy food kibbles with some lukewarm water. At first add a lot of water (to obtain a porridge), and then gradually reduce the amount of water as the puppy matures. Around the age of 8 weeks your puppy should be eating solid food. Puppies under 6 months of age should be fed 3-4 times daily; after 6 months, you may start feeding twice a day. Make it a habit to give the puppy some quiet time after the meal. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding table is merely a guide, the daily amount has to be adjusted according to the puppy’s individual requirements. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog.
|1 - 3 months
||3 - 5 months
||5 - 8 months
||8 - 10 months
Unlimited nutrition (ad libitum) until when weaning is complete.
1 dl of Valp Mini = 42 g
chicken, rice, animal fat, wheat meal, wheat, linseed, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal protein, salmon, salmon oil, yeast, salt, dried whole eggs, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.5%), potassium chloride, vegetable oil, mannan-oligosaccharides, lecithin, fatty acid salt, sea algae, Tagetes
protein 32.0% (84.0% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 20.5%,
crude ash 7.0%,
crude fibres 2.5%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.2%,
omega-6 fatty acids 2.2%.
vitamin A 20853 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1895 IU/kg,
vitamin E 583 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 8 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 63 mg/kg,
3b605 (zinc) 108 mg/kg, 3b607 (zinc) 12 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.2 mg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg;
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.