Vermi Minus Paste promotes good intestinal health and frees the horse from parasites of the intestinal tract. The purpose is to maintain intestinal balance and not to eliminate flora, which would be prejudicial for the animal digestion. The product is a combination of different plants known for their expectorant, vermifuge and disinfectant effects.
GOOD INTESTINAL HEALTH
- VERMI MINUS promotes good intestinal health.
- Thanks to its composition of Boldo, Lemon, Eucalyptus, known for their worming virtues, VERMI MINUS paste relieves horses from too large number of parasites living in their intestines.
GENTLE BUT EFFECTIVE
- The alliance of Lemon and Eucalyptus (anti-spasmodic, anti-diarrhoeal, antiseptic, wormer, anti-parasitic) makes VERMI MINUS PASTE an effective, non-aggressive product for horses’ intestinal systems. It does not leave them weak and sensitive to viruses or bacteria. Boldo increases this effectiveness through its diuretic and liver decongestant properties. It makes the elimination of parasites which escape towards the liver and kidneys more certain. Eucalyptus then enables the healing of any lesions caused by parasites. Furthermore, Boldo, Lemon and Eucalyptus stimulate the horse’s organism so it feels no effect of worming. This product is a treat and should not be used to replace a meal.
- Use of VERMI MINUS PASTE is aimed at maintaining the horse’s intestinal balance and not entirely eliminating the fauna, which would be detrimental to the animal. It is therefore possible to find parasites in the dung despite regular use of VERMI MINUS PASTE through the year (3 to 4 times). However, certain parasites are more persistent and require a second treatment with a double dose.
- Thanks to its dispenser, VERMI MINUS PASTE takes up little space. It can be taken everywhere and be given directly in the horse’s mouth whenever and wherever and is ideal for difficult horses.
- Horses and large ponies: 30 ml / day, repeat after 8 days.
- Ponies, foals and donkeys:15 ml / day, repeat after 8 days.
- The first take at the time of the full moon if possible.
- The product can be given at once in the feed: for horses = 60 ml; foals = 30 ml.
- Recommended primarily during foaling (mares) and weaning (foals). It can be used during pregnancy, lactation and for young animals, also for horses of sports.
- For animal use only!
honey, cider vinegar.
Sensory additives: essential boldo oil, essential lemon oil, essential eucalyptus oil.
crude fibres 1.1%,
fat content 55%,
crude ash 10%,
traces of sodium,
lysine and methionine.
This product is based on herbs. Different animals may react differently to natural substances in herbs. The claims listed in this product sheet are based on general information about herbs.
This product should not be classified as a medicine. If you have other questions regarding your horse's health, we recommend that you contact your veterinary.